Neroli Meadows Wiki – Neroli Meadows Bio
Neroli Meadows is an Australian television presenter, sports journalist and sports commentator. Meadows hosts the Fox Sports program Game Day Live and the Fox Footy programs AFL Today and AFL Tonight and is one of the co-hosts of the Nine Network program The AFL Footy Show and the Fox Footy program On the Mark.
Born: September 16, 1985 (age 33 years), Collie, Australia
Residence: Melbourne, Australia
Other names: Nez
Relatives: Ian Meadows (brother)
Neroli Meadows was born on 16 September 1985 in Collie, Australia. Her age is 33 years as of 2019.
Meadows was born and raised in Collie, Western Australia, and supports the Fremantle Football Club in the Australian Football League (AFL).
She has two older brothers: Ross, who played hockey for Australia, and Ian, an actor best known for his role on Home and Away.
Meadows studied journalism at Curtin University and completed a diploma in broadcasting at the West Australian Academy of Performing Arts. She also studied in the United States at the University of Tennessee on a student exchange program.
Personal Life & Family :
- Neroli Meadows was born into a family of distinguished achievers.
- Her grandfather Paul Ritter was a noted Western Australian architect, writer, artist and sociologist.
- She has two brothers Ian Meadow & Ross Meadows. Ian is an actor and writer notable for his work on ABC’s show “A Moody Christmas”.
- Ross is a national hockey player for the Kookaburras. She and her brothers were all raised in Collie, Western Australia.
- Neroli continued the legacy of high achievement by making her name as a Sports reporter.
- Neroli earned a degree in journalism from Curtin University in Western Australia
- She has also completed a diploma in Broadcasting at Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts.
Neroli Meadows Net Worth, Salary & Career :
- Neroli started her media career as the weekend sports producer at Perth Radio station 6PR in 2006.
- Later, she completed a four-year spell with Channel 7 in Perth as a sports reporter and AFL producer/reporter on Today Tonight.
- Soon after, she joined FOX Sports News and Fox Footy, the latter being the place that has won her industry-wide respect for her comprehensive & in-depth knowledge of the game and her quick wit and presentation.
- Along with AFL, Neroli is a zealous cricket supporter and presenter – evidenced by her noted coverage of the Cricket World Cup in 2015.
- In the industry, she’s worked with an array of big names such as Dave Hughes, Anthony Lehman and Mick Molloy on Channel Ten.
Trivia, Height & Fun Facts :
- Neroli is a keen AFL fan, rooting for the Fremantle Dockers and vividly recalls feeling pride watching her Brother debut for the Kookaburras.
- She was also present when the Seattle Sea-Hawks won their first play-offs while she was living in the US for her university exchange program.
- She was seen leaving a nightclub with flamboyant cricketer Shane Warne, but she denied any funny business by saying that it was a professional meeting as she was covering Test matches.